Why need to Write GATE Exam?
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in engineering and Post-graduate subjects in science. GATE is conducted jointly by the IISC & IIT’s every-year. The GATE score of a candidate reflects the relative performance level of a candidate. The score is used for admissions to various post-graduate education programs (e.g. Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, Master of Architecture, Doctor of Philosophy) in Indian higher education institutes, with financial assistance provided by MHRD and other government agencies. Recently, GATE scores are also being used by several Indian public sector undertakings for recruitment.
- Focus on Previous Years GATE (Maths) Selected (100+) Problems Solving.
- Course Date: September 05 – 11, 2020
- This one week Course Prepares You to Crack GATE 2021 Exam!
- Fully Interactive Live Video Lectures Daily 09.00 AM to 10.00 AM from September 05 – 11, 2020 through feature rich Moodle Platform.
- You can also watch the Recorded Videos of Classes up-to one week.
- To be taught by NET & GATE Qualified, Young & Dynamic Faculty.
- We provide a pre-planned study model/ strategy to face GATE Exam.
- Important/ Essential Topics needed to focus for GATE Exam will be discussed.
- Tricks & Tips provided to easily solve the problems.
- Mock Online Test consists of previous years GATE Exam questions will be conducted & Detailed Analysis will be provided on final day to boost your confidence & strengthen exam endurance.
- E-Book of important notes will be provided freely to all the participants.
- Medium of Instruction: Mix of Tamil & English.
- The number of seats is limited and strictly based on prior registration.
- Last Date for Registration: September 03, 2020
- Registration Fee: Rs. 299/-
Visit Our YouTube Channel to see a Sample Videos: https://tinyurl.com/e2a-channel